1. Magic – Deepest team in the league. One of 3 team that has all-star caliber inside and outside players
2. Cavs – Lebron +Shaq = Dominance in the East.
3. Celtics – Even though they will finish with the 3<sup>rd</sup> best record the are still the East best team.
4. Hawks – Same old same old. Nothing change. Solid team weak conference
5. Bulls – A full year of Salmons and Miller and Bulls will forget Gordon was even there
6. Heat – Super player, mediocre teammates. That’s all you need in the East
7. Raptors – Just enough to get in. But not enough to get far.
8. Wizards – Health is the key to all of there problems
9. Sixers – Look for Lou Williams to have a breakout year
10. Pacers – Will be in the playoff hunt until the last day of the season.
11. Pistons – Not enough fire power to make any noise. Sad end to a great era of basketball
12. Nets – Better than you may think. Harris and Lee will be a handful
14. Bobcats – Injuries to Reja Bell will hurt
1. Lakers – Bynum gets hurt again. But Artest does all the little things
2. Mavs – To much talent, to many guys that can play
3. Spurs – Old faithful. It doesn’t matter to they this is just an exercise.
4. Nuggets – Solid season, Melo get some MVP votes
5. Blazers – Roy is too much to handle
6. Hornets – CP3 wills his team into the playoffs.
7. Jazz – You can never count a Jerry Sloan coached team out
9. Suns – Channing Fye has breakout year, Amare doesn’t
10. Rockets – Just enough to keep there head above water.
11. Clippers – Griffin out for 6-8 weeks. There goes Baron’s motivation
12. Grizzles – Bad off-season moves. Talking about killing team chemistry
13. Thunder – To young to inconsistent
14. T-Wolves – Love’s injury is going to hurt bad.15. Kings – K-Mart and Evans are solid but that’s where it stops.